At Oriol Health Care, you care for the residents and we will care for you! Our team works together to provide the highest quality of care to our residents, their families and the community. We are family owned and operated and we strive to recruit and retain first-rate employees that share our mission and our passion for providing exceptional service. Oriol Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our employees enjoy excellent working conditions at our Holden and West Boylston facilities, both of which are easy commutes from Worcester and the surrounding towns and have free parking.
Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- Health Insurance (United Health Care – 2 different plans)
- HRA & HSA Plan
- Dental Insurance (Principal Dental)
- Vision Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances (Long Term Disability, Life, Cancer and Accident insurances available through Colonial Life)
- 401k Plan with discretionary matching contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nursing Scholarship Program
- Discounted Uniforms at the Uniform Outlet
- BJ’s Membership Discount
- Earned Time
- Sick Time
Please Note: Available benefits may change at any time with or without notice. Some benefits have hours worked and/or length of service requirements.
Human Resources Office:
52 Boyden Road – Suite 209
Holden MA 01520
Benefits Coordinator Tel: 508-829-1218
Please apply via the Career Search portal as well.
For Staff Development & Training,
visit Oriol Health Care’s Learning Academy.