Marty French started her own fitness business over 30 years ago in Holden. She is certified in cardio conditioning, strength training, yoga and meditation. Marty feels that fitness should be fun! Laughter is included in every class!
Join our free and fun fitness program for seniors! Oriol Senior Fitness is a one-hour class providing exercise and education for any level participant! The goal of the class is heart and circulation health, strong flexible muscles, improved balance and yoga bliss! Oriol Health Care pays the cost of class instruction and materials to promote wellness and fitness for our community seniors! You will enjoy this experience and leave with a smile! Local classes have grown in popularity so come and join us and make a move towards wellness with Marty!
All Oriol Senior Fitness Classes are free and open to the Senior Public. Drop-ins welcome. Space may be limited.
Classes are located at the following Council on Aging (COA) offices:
- Mondays ~ Sterling COA – 1 Park Street, Sterling
- Tuesdays ~ Princeton COA – 18 Boylston Avenue, Princeton
- Thursdays ~ Paxton COA – 17 West Street, Paxton
- Fridays ~ Rutland COA – 53 Glenwood Road, Rutland
- Fridays ~ Holden COA – 1130 Main Street, Holden
NEW! Chair Yoga
- Mondays ~ West Boylston COA – Hartwell Street, West Boylston